Stroller Strides is a total fitness program that Moms do WITH their children. Each class consists
of a one-hour workout complete with walking intervals, body toning and
strengthening components using the stroller, exercise tubing, and the
Beyond offering moms a chance to get in shape, we offer support through our Long Island playgroups, discussion groups, Moms Night Out evenings and social activities.
Fit4Mom Long Island's Stroller Strides is also an amazing program for the children in so many ways. Our Nationally Certified instructors weave letters, numbers, nursery rhyme songs and visual props into the body of the class to keep the kids entertained. Not only do the children have the opportunity to interact with other babies and toddlers before, during and after class, Stroller Strides also provides a healthy role model for kids to experience fitness from a very early age.
Fit4Baby® is a program designed to strengthen the body for all the
changes it will experience during pregnancy. These classes exclusively
focus on pregnant moms! (Other FIT4MOM® classes may include dads,
nannies and other child caregivers.) Regular activity such as Fit4Baby®
classes can help to reduce many maternal aches and pains, increase
energy during pregnancy and may speed the labor, delivery and recovery
process. According to the American College of Obstetricians and
Gynecologists (ACOG), exercise is just as important during pregnancy as
any other time of life.
Body Back® is a total body, high intensity interval training workout with 3 primary formats including an outdoor option to keep each workout fun and fresh. Blast calories, increase strength and endurance and connect with fun, like minded women at the same time. Workout in an all-female, supportive and inspiring environment!
BOOST: Looking for Drop In Body Back® classes? Then BOOST is for you! Blast calories, increase strength and endurance and connect with fun, like minded women at the same time. Membership and class pass options available. Your first BOOST workout is always FREE! Check out our schedule for dates and times
Body Back® Full Session: A results-based workout designed for moms who want their body back, whether they just had a baby or their last child was born twenty years ago! Most importantly, it will help women unlock their personal possibilities in an inspiring and powerful environment. Body Back® clients experience targeted high-intensity workouts, inspiration and motivation in every class. When done in conjunction with founder Lisa Druxman's Mama Wants Her Body Back meal plan and at home supplemental workouts, moms have a surefire combination for success.
What Does an 8 week full Body Back® session Include?
- 2 Workouts per week in a small group format
- Mama Wants Her Body Back Meal Plan and Food Diary
- Before and After fitness assessments and measurements
- Online coaching and support
- Supplemental at home workouts
The workouts have been clinically proven in a university research study to help moms lose the weight and return to their pre-baby body composition and confidence. Moms all over the country are achieving results that they never dreamed possible.more
As moms ourselves we understand that life is about finding balance and nurturing our minds and spirits as well as our bodies. By joining Our Village in your area, you will not only enjoy fun and playful activities with your child, but will build a tight community of like minded moms to share advice, tips and most importantly laughter.
Our Village Mom’s Club, powered by FIT4MOM, consists of three essential components:
1. Free Playgroups (once per week) Our goal is to provide meaningful experiences for both mom and child(ren). We facilitate uplifting supportive conversation for mom and developmental activities for children that emphasize wonder, discover and creativity.
2. Moms’ Nights Out (once per month) This is a time for moms! The goal is to provide an activity to allow your moms group to re-discover adult conversation and personal passions.3. “Moms with a Mission” (once per quarter) Our goal is to provide you with a platform to help better the community where you live and play. We organize and inspire members to participate in activities focused on giving back to children, families and the environment.